Created by Clayton Mayo in 2012, the Idea Swell brand (and now LLC) serves as the basis for a plethora of digital marketing services. Once known as ‘Clayton Brown Designs’ (“Brown” derived from Clayton’s middle name) circa 2004 – 2011, the work you will find on IdeaSwell.com has always, and will always be overseen by Clayton himself.
All star team
Real People. Real Results
From advanced level programming to fully custom web site designs we have the knowledge, talent and experience to take on and achieve a successful outcome for any project we undertake. With a combined forty years experience in the fields of design & development, our knowledge-base far exceeds the competition.
We strive to make our pricing affordable and maintain long-term relationships with our clients in order to maximize the results of their digital presence on a regular basis.
Graphic & Web Design + WordPress Guru
- Univertisy of North Florida: Major: Marketing. Degree: Bachelor of Business Admin.
- St. Petersburg College: Web Design Certification
- St. Petersburg College: Web Development Certifictaion
- Xpress Innovations Inc.: Six years full time web master
- Onshore Offshore Magazing: Four years part-time web master
- 100+ Websites: Custom designed & developed.
With a BS in marketing, certifications in design & development and six years full time experience running a successful e-commerce website with seven digit sales figures, Clayton B. Mayo, founder and primary operator of Idea Swell, has the knowledge and experience needed to bring your business to the next level of success.
Graphic Designer- Photographer- Web Designer - Writer/SEO
- Graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelors of Communication and Multimedia Studies, and a minor in photography.
- 3 Years experience as the sole owner of Big World Photography.
- Practiced Skills in Digital and Social Media Marketing, SEO, and Writing.
Immediately following graduating with a Bachelors of Communications, Emilie Becker founded her company Big World Photography in 2015. Managing all aspects of the business, including, marketing, web design, graphic design, SEO, and writing blog content for her website. When there is a task that needs to get done she is hard working and determined to produce the best work to the table.
Advanced Programming / Development
Experiance & Trainning
- Central Michigan University: Computer Science Major & Mathematics Minor
- Networking Business Systems Certified
- Arbor Associates: Database Administrator & Software Engineer (4 years)
- RGB Internet: Web Developer, Database Engineer, Application Developer, DNS Configurations & Server Configurations (4 years)
- EMC2 Webs: Vise President, Programmer, Web Master (5 years)
- Zoom Tan: Network administrator, Web master, Hardware configurations
- JXP Web: Owner & Operator (10 years)
Programming Languages Mastered
Database/SQL Languages Mastered
MySQL, Oracle, FoxPro