Secure, Responsive & Custom E-Commerce Development
Select a qualified developer
Gearing up to offer your products on the digital marketplace? There’s quite a lot for your to consider and you certainly want to make certain to hire a company or individual designer with a proven track record and fully capable of developing a secure website that can convert visitors into customers. We implore you to do your due diligence.
- 2016 has been the first year that more then half of online purchases have been done online. 51% 51%
- Two-thirds of Americans 50-plus buy from e-retailers online. 66% 66%
- 93% of consumers consider visual appearance to be the key deciding factor in whether or not they make a purchase. 93% 93%
Our core developer, Clayton Brown Mayo, is Web Development certified and has six years, full-time experience working for an online retailer with seven figure sales figures. We utilize the latest technologies and security is something pride ourselves with offering the most secure web solutions available.
Key e-commerce services we offer:
- Secure websites through extensive security measures.
- Manage your own products, if you prefer.
- SSL Integration.
- On site or off site checkout options.
- Product reviews built in.
- Email marketing available.
- Advanced on site search bar.
- Authorize.net, PayPal, Stripe, FirstData, PayFast, Amazon & more payment gateway options.
- Coupon code and advanced discount options.
- Shop management and monthly sales.
Our chosen e-commerce framework
WooCommerce through WordPress is one the most robust and secure e-commerce solutions available today and will continue be a leader in the industry for decades to come. WooCommerce is the primary option when working with WordPress and creates a very user friendly management solution for shop owners and maintainers.
Checkout some of our most recent e-commerce development projects
Real Shield Products: New tech in fishing and gear protection.
Puromax: Leader in water purification and reverse osmosis.
Ready to start offering your products on a world-wide level?
Professional and profitable e-commerce web development cannot be rushed. Thorough planning and multiple security procedures must be done along with traditional design elements. Don’t let time waste away while you could be generating more revenues!
The more you know
Building an e-commerce website entails a lot of design and development factors. We’ve segmented the major elements into separate pages and highly recommend you learn as much possible about the process. Choose from the options below and navigate toward knowledge! The next informative content segment we recommend for you is our Responsive and Secure Website Development page.